Recharge, Reconnect & Uplift
When: 21-28 June 2023
Where: Island of Aegina, Greece
With Antigoni Tsegeli & Snezhana Stoeva
Activate your Luminous Body and Meet your True Self
What are the ingredients for an unforgettable experience?
- Good weather? Definitely –End of June in Greece – sunny, warm and not too hot
- Tasty food – fruits and vegetables grown in the local farms and delicious meals, prepared by a chef who knows the secrets of Mediterranean cuisine.
- A boutique hotel next to the beach, surrounded by gorgeous gardens, elegant and cozy so you can be at ease and feel comfortable.
- Meeting new people and having inspiring conversations.
- And last but not least, time for self-discoveries encouraged by carefully designed practices and creative endeavors.
Who can be empowered by the retreat:
- Every person who seeks self-improvement, freedom of expression and connection with themselves regardless of their profession.
- Those who are involved in energy and healing work (amateur or professional) and want to discover new expressive possibilities and meta-skills in Touch, Contact, Being with themselves and the others.
- Teachers, therapists, facilitators, who want to be inspired and enrich their knowledge.
We invite you in Aegina, Greece, a very high-energy place, an island located 45-minutes away from Athens by ferry. An ancient Olive Grove, the Apollo and Afaea temples, sacred sights are only a few of the many treasures on the island.
During this blissful, holistic retreat week, we will share with you ways of activating our inner light, we will nourish our inner strength with simple everyday actions, celebrating our natural connection with Water, Sun, Air and Fire. We will open a pathway to a more fulfilling life and meeting our True self.
In the mornings we will offer you Qigong and mindful movement practices. During the day we will create time and space for self-discovery by working with a partner and as a group. In a lighthearted and playful environment, we are creating a lovely opportunity to meet likeminded people and find new friends.
These seven days are going to be for rest, recharge and enjoying life – hiking, swimming, dancing, sunset meditations and free time.
Using Breath, Movement, special energetic techniques and optional activities (painting, sailing, organized visit of ancient holly places), we will create a vast of space of freedom and authentic expression.
Rastoni is an elegant Hotel that overlooks the charming Ancient center of Aegina and is just a short distance from the beach, the market and main cultural attractions.
Rastoni is the ideal place to regenerate body and soul, or simply to relax and spend a romantic and unforgettable stay.
Antigoni Tsegeli is a Zen Shiatsu practitioner, Qi Gong trainer, a Beauty Expert and Teacher of Wellness skills. She introduces her skills in self-development groups and retreats in Greece.
She is currently a Trainee Certified Focusing Professional (CFP). A professional photographer and Shaolin Kung Fu athlete between 1985-1998, she experienced Shiatsu and it changed her life. In 2006, she resigned from her career in management administration, as a Spa therapist and instructor in the wellness field, to devote herself fully to her dream of experiencing life through the healing process, wherever ‘Shiatsu Touch’ might lead her.
Personal and professional development has so far led to travel throughout Europe and South America. She has been President of the Hellenic Shiatsu Society for the past 6 years and is honored to represent the Greek Shiatsu community within the ESF. Her motto: “The Body knows, the Soul listens, and the Spirit lives” reflects her way of practising and teaching. She believes that we all are healers of ourselves. Mindful Touch can create and support Higher Consciousness in humankind.
Snezhana was born and raised in Bulgaria. When she was 12 years old, she was introduced to the world of energy medicine. The following years were time for exploring world religions and other mystic teachings. She has a master degree in Psychology but her professional career was in the field of business development and project management until 2017 when she discovered Shiatsu.
Currently she has a busy private Shiatsu practice in the UK. She is also a teaching assistant at Shiatsu College London. For the last two years she has been working with the European Shiatsu Federation as a project manager at Shiatsu Resources Worldwide.
Her field of expertise involves energy management, burnout, stress management techniques, practices for development of self-awareness. She designs and leads workshops for stress management, meta-skills and quality of connection.