Developing Focusing as a Metaskill in Shiatsu and Energy Work
Develop your inner relationships with the Metaskill Focusing to resonate with your whole living process AND fully interact with your Shiatsu self.
FREE WEBINAR SUNDAY, 8 NOVEMBER 5.30 – 7.30 CEST
- LEVEL I **** THURSDAY 26, November and 3, 10 December 2020 at 3.00 – 20.00 CEST
- LEVEL II **** THURSDAY 28, January and 4, 11 February 2021 at 3.00 – 20.00 CEST
Opening up to my body’s Know How
Level I: Discovering and connecting to my body’s inner wisdom, (Felt Sense) possibilities and depth
- By tuning in (by learning how to put our thoughts, voices, images, etc. temporarily to the side).
- Learning how to disidentify and clear a space in the body to be able to track and allow a Felt Sense to come forward.
- Developing the ability to hold a safe space for both myself and others
Level II: Embodied Listening
Accompanying myself and others by learning how the body communicates through its own unique language and begin to access and listen to my body’s inner wisdom.
Understanding Interaction First…
Each level has 15 hours experiential learning process in Focusing, Shiatsu and Energy Work.
Send your request for receiving the link for attending the Free Webinar at firstname.lastname@example.org
After completion of Level I and II all participants will have the opportunity to continue and complete the Focusing Life Skill Program (Level III, IV and V) to receive the British Focusing Association Skills Certificate.
A Certificate of Attendance will be given for Level I and II after supervision from Patricia Foster MA, British Focusing Association Trainer and Certifying Coordinator The Focusing International Focusing Institute, New York.
- Zen Shiatsu Practitioner
- Qi Gong Trainer
- Certified Specialist in Body/Face Care
- Agatsou Harmonize Teacher
- Trainee Certified Focusing Professional (CFP)
In my Zen Shiatsu practice and beyond my basic training many teachers have inspired my way: Cliff Andrews, Carola Beresford-Cook, Annie Cryar, Nicola Lay, Nick Pole, Diego Sanchez, Akinobu Kishi, Alice Whieldon, Maria Charlet, each of them with his love for Shiatsu and his own approach.
I have been trained to Focusing as Life Skill by Patricia Foster and Irene Davleri.
I followed the advanced Focusing training in Background Sense, Trauma and Resilience, Intergenerational Trauma, Beyond Trauma, Pain, Non Violent Communication, Decision Making and I am currently training as Certified Focusing Professional under Patricia Foster MA
It is through this experiential learning process that I am able to share the gift of Focusing as a Metaskill into Shiatsu and Energy Work practice.
Patricia Foster MA
- Certifying Coordinator The International Focusing Institute New York (TIFI. N.Y.)
- Certified Psychotherapist from the European Association of Psychotherapists- Credential ID ECP-Holder 408775
- Person centered and Focusing Oriented Psychotherapist
- British Focusing Association Focusing Trainer